WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Grateful 4 Family


Hello and happy Sunday I am back today to share another project from my Friday night online crafting get together.  The last challenge for the night was to create a grateful project and  I chose family.  I created this 8x8 LO using a picture from my mom's family reunion this past summer, I am going to put the LO in her birthday celebration  album.  Everything used on the LO came from the Echo Park Story of Our Family by Lori Whitlock kit that I picked up last month at the Creating Keepsake Convention.  Take care and enjoy your day.

2 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a lovely layout and your mother is going to love that in her album

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love that embossing folder and your layout is great