WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello and happy Wednesday, cool temps and rain in our forecast today.  I'm back today to share a card that I put together as I am trying to get my Thanksgiving cards made and in the mail by the end of next week!  The original intent was to use a sketch but as I was going through my stash of stuff I just decided to go in another direction.  I used a kraft card base, a Darice embossing folder, pattern paper from the Nicole Autumn Splendor pad, leaf embossed paper from one of the hot buy paper pads from Michael's and a few punched leaves.

I am sharing this card for the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - CFC#160 Color Challenge (orange, brown, kraft)
Can You Case It? - CYCI#140 Color Challenge (orange, yellow, kraft)
Use Your Stuff - Challenge #240 - Fall

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon!


10 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card.

María Pilar said...

Such a beautiful Thanksgiving card.
Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge.
Maria Pilar DT

Jeanne Bobish said...

Absolutely beautiful. I LOVE the embossed sentiment! Thank you for joining us at CYCI for this challenge - Jeanne - DTM

The Scrappin Diva said...

Beautiful card and way to go on using your things

Amber said...

I really like this, Treva - your design works perfectly with the CYCI color challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week!~Amber, DTM

missgailly said...

Love the embossing and the fall leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Kayla said...

Very sweet card, Treva. I love all of the embossing and that leaf paper is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Can You Case It! – Kayla

Unknown said...

What a perfect card for the fall...I love the leaves! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Anonymous said...

Wow Treva! Beautiful embossing and great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with CYCI?- Kevin

Eva Bussom said...

Beautiful card! :) Fabulous sentiment! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva