WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Back To School


Hello Saturday, I trust that you had a wonderful holiday and have started to get back into your routines.  My holiday was very low key without a lot of fanfare as I needed the downtime.  I didn't do any Black Friday shopping either, I went to just two stores looking for my daughter's homecoming dress or rather pants this time.  She was not with me so I was done in about an hour!  Today I am sharing one of the LOs that finished with the last few days, it uses pictures taken as we were leaving home on the first day of school in September. on the first day of school. I used pattern paper from the DCWV Homeroom paper stack along with other paper and embellishments from my stash.  So happy to have another LO done.